Thursday, November 7, 2013

Zoo Animals Articulation Pack Freebie!

Hello All,

Thanks for stopping in for your Freebie Friday! Hope your week went by quickly and smoothly. Today's Freebie is all about the zoo!! My students love animals, so I thought a zoo theme would be a great motivator to target vocabulary, articulation, and more. Let's jump right into the packet!

The first activity targets two and three syllable words that are both zoo-themed animals and other familiar objects. There are 24 cards in all. I added little circles under the picture for my kids to tap out the sounds. The tactile cue seems to really help them when producing complex words! You can print out two copies to play Go Fish, Memory, or matching games!



The second activity was designed to be paired with paint dobbers! I LOVE these things! I found some a my local teacher craft store and they are my new go-to activity.






Do you have a zoo themed activity? Want your own copy? Click HERE! If you download, please leave a comment below :)

Have a great week and come back next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment