Sunday, November 10, 2013

Thanksgiving Plurals Freebie

Hello all!

Thank goodness for Friday! I am so happy/excited/thankful for the long weekend :) I really need it as I am sure you do too!!

I have more updates to share with you! I have decided to do some per-diem work in a rehab facility very close to where I live. I decided to take on an extra position for many reasons, but mainly to keep up both child and adult areas of speech-language pathology. This will also give me work during holidays, school vacations, and summer! So, I do about 4-8 hours a week and going from playing with pre-k kids in the morning to treating older patients at night is very paradoxical. I have to remember to use my "grown up" voice and mannerisms with my adult patients. The school and rehab settings are truly very different worlds!! Eventually, as I get more comfortable in the rehab setting, I'd like to add a "Rehab Tab" to my blog to share materials I come across with you! Do you do any per diem work or have any great materials/websites/blogs? Let me know in the comment section!

All in all, I have been SUPER busy with two jobs and my new condo projects, and unfortunately have neglected posting my freebies here on my blog. However, I did want to let you know that I am very good about posting new activities on TeachersPayTeachers. If you don't see a product on my blog page, then click HERE to download my most recent products, as always, for FREE!

Today's Freebie Friday is entitled Thanksgiving Plurals. You guessed it, I have incorporated thanksgiving day themed items to target plurals for my kids! I have been meaning to make a plural activity for a while now. Here is a quick preview below!




Do you have a thanksgiving themed activity or week? Click HERE if you want your own copy of my Thanksgiving Plurals.

 If you download, please leave a comment below :) Have a great long weekend and come back next time!






1 comment: