Friday, October 4, 2013

Old McDonald Language Companion Pack Freebie!

Happy Friday everyone!

We made it through another week and I'm definitely ready for the weekend! Where I live, the leaves just started changing colors, so I can't wait to get outside and do some fall activities!

Today's Freebie Friday is an Old McDonald Language Companion Pack. My theme for next week in my speech room is farm animals! This is one of my favorite themes, because there is so much I can target. The kids love learning about farm animals, singing Old McDonald, and playing with my barn. I thought the pictures in this companion pack could be used as visuals for singing songs and targeting different language objectives!









Above are the different ways you could use this game in therapy! You could target turn-taking, pronouns, following directions, prepositions, and much more!

Here is a boy and girl to target "he" and "she" in a pronoun activity!



Here are some of the featured animals on the farm!

Here are some of the objects featured on the farm to help increase vocabulary or work on following directions!



Do you have a farm themed unit for your speech room? Come and get your free copy HERE! If you download, please follow me on Twitter to get all your freebie and tip updates! Leave a comment below and have a great weekend :)



No comments:

Post a Comment