Monday, October 28, 2013

Halloween Wh-Questions!

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the delayed Freebie Friday. I have the activity posted on my TeachersPayTeachers account, but haven't had the time to post it here! The reason being: I moved!!! I bought a condominium and it has been a crazy ride. I am doing some renovations on the place (new hardwood floors, painting, kitchen island) and it has eaten up all of my spare time! So forgive me for the late (and missed) blog posts. I promise to be better once my home projects are all finished.

Anyway, back to today's late Freebie Friday. I wanted to incorporate wh-questions to this week's activity, because it is a popular objective for my Pre-K kids! I have made two sets of Halloween themed picture cards to play memory, Go Fish, or any matching game. Below are some pictures of them in my room!


Here is an example of how I use them during the game memory!


Grab your free copy HERE!

If you download a copy, please leave a comment below! What are you working on with your little ones?

Have a great week and Happy Halloween!!


No comments:

Post a Comment