Monday, January 13, 2014

Picture Vocabulary Cards: Clothing Freebie

Hey Guys!

Welcome back from winter vacation!! I hope it was fabulous :) I had the best break! We were given two snow days (thanks New England weather!) which made our vacation two full weeks! It was very relaxing, but made the return that much harder! When I came back, I quickly realized that my needier kids did regress a little and that we needed a vocabulary refresher. So, I made a bunch of picture vocabulary cards and today I am sharing the Clothing category.



I love using these for expressive and receptive vocabulary tasks. When targeting expressive vocabulary, I like to print out two sets and play Memory, Matching, or Go Fish. 


For receptive language tasks, I line them up in a field of 3 and ask them to identify a picture. I also like to play Bingo with these too! 

Want your own copy? Click HERE! If you download, leave a comment below and let me know what you think!

Thanks for reading today's Freebie Friday and come back next week for more!! Please follow me on Twitter and on my TeachersPayTeachers account for my most updated and FREE products!





No comments:

Post a Comment