Friday, September 20, 2013

Caramel Artic Apples!

Hey guys!

Happy Friday! We made it through another crazy week in speech! TGIF! So, for today's Freebie Friday, I made some quick initial and final /k/ caramel apples. I love using these with my preschoolers who are working on their /k/ sounds. This week's theme in my speech therapy room is Fall, so I thought this would be a perfect addition!

 I decided to use monosyllabic /k/ words with my preschoolers, because for some of them, this is still a tricky sound to produce. I made two sets of caramel apples; one set with pictures, and one set without, so that you could use them with older children who are reading.






There are many different ways you can use this packet! You can print out two copies to play memory or, what I personally like to do, use them to "feed" my frog or other animal boxes! Here are some pictures of them from my last Tip Tuesday post!





Grab this freebie HERE!

If you like these materials, please leave a comment below and subscribe! Stay tuned for some more Freebie Fridays and have a great weekend :)

1 comment: